Delivery charges often dramatically increase the price of your purchase, at TrophiesandMedals.com we have a simple and cost effective delivery charging policy. Before you buy from another site check our delivery charges and your overall price and don't forget we will never be beaten on price.
- Delivery to a single UK mainland address - can be home, work or elsewhere.
- Pay less the longer you can wait for delivery.
- Arrives by 12 noon or 6pm the next working day after we send it out via insured courier or the following day - subject to what is needed to be there when you need it!
- Parcelforce - one of the UK's best couriers, with a high level of account management working for us if needed.
- Signed for on delivery - we can see who received it if there is a problem (often in your office postroom!).
- We individually order, assemble, engrave & pack your products for protection to make sure they arrive safely.
- All this costs some trophy shops and websites £15.99 - we supplement the cost and charge you from only £4.99
- The exact delivery costs for the various time sensitive delivery options are clearly shown when you are given the valid delivery options for your order.
Delivery terms, times and conditions
Delivery will be made during business hours. Unfortunately we are not able to specify the exact time or date for your delivery but we will despatch in time for your presentation or the date you specify. The parcel will need to be signed for and cannot usually be left on the doorstep or with neighbours.
If your delivery address is in the UK, and the order items are in stock, we aim to manufacture, assemble, engrave and deliver your purchases in as little as 1 day if that's how quickly you need it!
Europe & USA
If your delivery address is in Europe or the USA we aim to manufacture and deliver your purchases to meet your deadline.
If your delivery address is outside of Europe or the USA we aim to manufacture and deliver your purchases to meet your deadline from 5 days from date of pucrhase.
All orders from TrophiesandMedals.com are despatched using the Parcelforce service. Parcelforce collect our despatches each evening ensuring a rapid and reliable service.
All purchases from TrophiesandMedals.com are specially packed to protect them from damage. A single or double layer carton as required and plenty of padding protects your purchases.
TrophiesandMedals.com makes every effort to ensure that your goods arrive with you within the specified delivery times by using accredited couriers, however we can not take responsibility for late or failed deliveries arising from incorrect delivery details supplied by the customer or incidents of force majeur that effect the courier and indeed it should be remembered and appreciated that noone can ever be in full control of a courier although we do have a very good relationship with a high level account manager at Parcelforce who can usually quickly resolve any problems that might occur. All deliveries must be signed for by the customer or by a person acting on behalf of the customer. All deliveries are made during normal business hours Monday to Friday unless we need to deliver on Saturday by prior arrangement with you. If there is no one at the delivery address during those hours, this may delay the delivery of your order.