How To Start Your Own Trophy and Engraving Business
THE RIGHT WAY
- Avoid High Set-Up & Running Costs
- You Don't need to invest £100,000+ in a website - we've done it for you
- You Don't need to invest £40,000+ in engraving, sandblasting and laser equipment - we've done it for you
- You Don't need to invest in 1000's of square feet of factory space for the machinery and stock - we've done it for you
- You Don't need to hire and train and pay for staff wages and their National Insurance
- You Don't need to set-up and pay for Payment Gateways
- You Don't need to worry about packing & delivery - we do it for you
- Have a State of the Art, Proven Trophy Website, pre-loaded with everything you need to sell
- All you need to do is promote your new business
- Promote it on Search Engines, Google, Yahoo and others
- Promote it via Social Networks, Facebook for example
- Promote it on other relevant websites
- Promote it to your local Clubs, Schools and Businesses as well as friends, family and colleagues
- Send out emails, leaflets and distribute brochures if you wish. Build relationships for long term customer retention.
What will it cost?
- Keeping your costs low is the whole idea - so all you have to concentrate on is promoting your business
- We process all the payments and pay you your commission.
- One simple investment from you to us
- % of Net Sales - from 5% with a Monthly Minimum Charge of £350+VAT
- One simple payment from us to you
- % of Net Product Sales - 20%
- We pay for everything else
- Our staff to process orders, engrave, pack, despatch
- Standard Delivery costs via Parcelforce or Royal Mail (we can send to you or direct to your customers)
- Cost of the products themselves
- Cost of getting products in to us
- Cost of storing stock
- Costs of running the factory
Contact the UK Account Organiser, Jason Rich to express an interest and be considered as the SOLE account in your area.
A similar opportunity is available to website owners, Clubs, Leagues, Companies, Schools & Government Agencies. Please use the above contact to make an enquiry.