My order is due for delivery today, what time will it be delivered?
Unless you specified or have been told that you will have a by noon delivery then most deliveries will be delivered by courier between 0900hrs and 1800hrs Mon-Fri. Deliveries are planned to arrive on or before the date required when you placed the order, not on a specific day, except by prior arrangement.
Why can't I log into my account?
You should not have problems logging into your account but if you do please call us on 0845 2 30 60 50.
What happens to my order if I am not in when the courier attempts to deliver it?
If you are not in when the courier calls then they should leave a card for you. You can then usually arrange for re-delivery or collect the parcel from your local post office or courier's depot.
How secure is buying over the web?
TrophiesandMedals' payment facility is Secure & Fast Safe shopping at TrophiesandMedals.com. Our site uses the safest form of secure shopping as all credit and debit card payments are routed through
TrophiesandMedals utilises the Sage Pay (previously known as Protx) payment gateway who are world leaders in safe transactions over the internet.
Our site also uses secure SSL encryption, certified by COMODO, for all exchanges of personal data over the web.
Microsoft advises that web users should check that sites use secure encryption when exchanging personal details and information, look for the 'padlock' symbol on your browser when submitting personal details.
Some sites on the internet do not provide this level of security and allow personal details to be exchanged unencrypted over the web.
Sage Pay uses levels of encryption for financial transactions that are unbeaten by any currently offered by any other Online Payment Provider.
Sage Pay is approved by the following non exhaustive list of banks:
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- American Express
- Bank of Scotland
- Lloyds TSB
Credit Cards & Debit Cards
TrophiesandMedals.com accept most major credit and debit cards including all American Express, Master Card, Visa and Maestro card transactions. At TrophiesandMedals.com we display all our prices in British pounds, currently all transactions are processed in Pounds.
We also use the secure, fast and simple method of payment, the world reknowned PayPal!
With all these measures in place you are experiencing the safest possible online shopping experience available.
If I want to buy something from you, is my credit card number safe from hackers?
As your payment is processed via Sage Pay, who are 100% PCI Compliant, your details are completely safe from hackers.
Also, with PayPal you don't even have to enter your card details on our site, just input your delivery details and communication information required to recognise your PayPal account, and you can rely on PayPal to do the rest!
How can I pay for my order?
You have the option to pay by Credit or Debit card, Cheque or via a BACS direct bank transfer payment into our account. In all cases payment is required in advance of despatch of goods and often in advance of engraving of goods.
Can you ship my order to my work address?
Absolutely, in fact a work address is often better than a home address as there is usually always someone there to sign for the goods when they are delivered.
Can I call you to place an order?
Of course you can! If you call to place a trophy order by phone your telesales consultant will place the order on the website almost as if it were you, so everything is immediately in the system.
I need to find out more information about a product, what do you suggest?
If the information you need is not on the website then please call us on 0845 2 30 60 50, let us know and we'll provide you with the information you need and make sure it's added to the website to help other customers in the future.
What if I need to return my order?
You may return any unpersonalised item in its original condition for a refund or credit within 7 days of receiving, however, where engraving has been applied directly onto an item, no refund will be available (unless an error on our behalf has been made). You must pay for return delivery. Delivery charges can only be refunded if the return is due to our error.
All returns must be accompanied by the packing slip. After a return has been received, it will take no more than 30 days to process. If using a credit card, refunds will have to be credited to your credit card. If paying by cheque or bank transfer, a refund cheque will be mailed to you. We suggest you use Royal Mail Special Delivery for your protection.
What if you don't have all of the items and trophies in stock?
If an item you ordered is out of stock, it will be back-ordered automatically (domestic orders only) if there is sufficient time, else we will advise you and arrange a suitable replacement. For international orders, we will e-mail you details of the missing items to confirm the balance of your order.
What is your policy on Privacy?
What are your 'green' credentials?
TrophiesandMedals are probably one of the most environmentally friendly trophy businesses on the planet.
- We campaign for our suppliers to use less plastic or make it reusable.
- We batch our orders so they come to us in fewer deliveries.
- We re-use all packaging, never throwing anything away
- We never buy new packaging materials - all our packaging from the TrophiesandMedals warehouse is using re-used materials
- We minimise our use of packing tape and selotape
- We turn screens off when not in use
- We turn machines off when not in use for extended periods
- We heat our warehouse just 20 days a year on average and wrap up warm the rest of the time
- We turn the lights off when we leave the warehouse
- We make sure all our journeys are dual or multi purpose so minimising our miles
- We allow you to shop online (since 1999) which reduces your costs and reduces your car miles and emissions.
- All our courier envelopes are 100% recyclable and use 80% reclaimed materials
- We don't carbon offset as we think it's a sham unless you are doing something 'new' to capture carbon - paying someone else for their land which has always captured carbon is not offsetting in our opinion! We need to reduce the use of everything and reuse everything. So if you have a trophy that can be re-used just ask us for the engraving plate for example.
- We try to support UK manufacturers because it is generally greener to do so but economies of scale and shipping by container can often make overseas products competitive on the environmental front and we understand that UK wages and rents are much higher and hence product prices will always be higher.
- Ask us if you have any further questions
- We are a Micro Business but we are doing a Macro job of protecting our environment wherever possible.
Are you TrophiesPlusMedals or TrophiesandMedalsRUs?
No, TrophiesandMedals were established in 1999 and were the original online trophy and medal supplier. Over the years some companies took the opportunity to use names very similar to ours and benefit from our years of brand development and radio advertising. Inevitably some clients contact these companies in error and by and large probably receive good service but make no doubt there is only one TrophiesandMedals.com and you can trust us to deliver on time, every time, with no errors, everything assembled and packaged well and a helpful person at the end of the line.
We also make sure our staff our paid well above the National Living Wage and as you may have seen above, we are dedicated to reducing the effect of your purchases on the environment.
Together we make a great team. Thank you for trusting us with your important trophy requirements.