Covid-19 Coronavirus Thank you Badge or Medal to Frontline Workers
These unique badges and medals have been designed to be presented by you to your local Frontline workers battling Covid-19 on your behalf and savig lives whilst putting themselves in harms way.
As well as aiming to raise £1,000,000 for the NHS charity your purchase will go directly to Frontline Workers in your postcode sector i.e. your local hospital, care homes, health centres etc. Focusing on NHS workers first and then o all Frontline workers:
Frontline Worker Medal and Badge Designs
The full list of Frontline workers now includes:
- all NHS and social care staff, including hospital, community and primary care, and staff providing support to frontline NHS services (for example accommodation, catering) and voluntary workers
- police, fire and rescue services
- local authority staff, including those working with vulnerable children, adults and victims of domestic abuse, and those working with the homeless and rough sleepers
- defence, prisons and probation staff, and judiciary
- frontline benefits workers
If every NHS worker alone is bought one (approx. 1.5 million) then £1,000,000 should be achieved depending on the mix of medals and badge selected.
All profits will go to the NHS Charity Fund
Absolute costs will depend on volumes purchased and estimate is that 50% of cost will go to NHS after covering cost of production and delivery.
We will send in bulk to each institution to minimise delivery costs.